ISP business faces a lot of challenges:
- financial, such as increasing competition, lowering ARPU and expensive network upgrades;
- and technical, such as bandwidth congestion, growth of encrypted traffic and subscribers’ high demands of being always connected.
By improving the Service Perception you can reduce the risks faced by the operator’s business, lower the costs and find the ways to get additional benefits. Maintaining Quality of Experience is a way to earn more without network expansion.
The main object of QoE module is to keep the customers and foster their loyalty.
With Stingray QoE Module, you can detect quality degradation caused by different reasons:
Problems with access and network equipment
DDoS and Brute force attacks.
- combining with other DPI options: BRAS, CG-NAT, traffic filtering;
- additional information from billing system;
- high performance, installation on a standard x86 server;
- automate ticket creation in the service desk;
- custom filters and triggers;
- easy installation and user-friendly interface;
- API for integration with other systems;
- increase of the operator competitiveness and ARPU.