The statistics is transferred to special metrics which allow to define user’s experience. It provides the operator with information whether the subscriber gets high quality Internet communication or not; what kind of problems does he or she encounter. The data obtained allows the operator to take action and to improve the services quality and as a result to increase customer loyalty.
The metrics are:
- Round-trip-time (RTT);
- Indicators of retries number;
- The number of sessions, devices, agents;
- IP-addresses per subscriber;
- Traffic distribution by application and transport protocols;
- Traffic distribution by autonomous system (AS) numbers;
- Clickstream for each subscriber.
Stingray SG QoE advantages:
- combining with other DPI options: BNG, CG-NAT, traffic filtering;
- the ability to provide QoS on the operator’s network;
- additional information from billing system;
- high performance, installation on a standard x86 server;
- automatic ticket creation in the service desk;
- custom filters and triggers;
- easy installation and user-friendly interface;
- API for integration with other systems;
- increase of the operator competitiveness;
- increase of subscriber revenue.
Delay statistics: from the subscriber, to the subscriber, the entire path and median.
- Search for subscribers with high delays and poor connection quality.
- Search for problems with client equipment, Wi-Fi routers, access and aggregation switches.
- Using API for exporting the data into the monitoring system.
Full NetFlow statistic export
Statistics on transport and application protocols, traffic allocation depending on protocols and AS.
- Prioritization DPI setup depending on channel allocation.
- Search for optimal peering points and connections to upstream providers.
- Tracking DDoS and virus attacks, development of techniques.
Number of retries
Retries statistics while accessing to the Internet.
- Search for problems with client’s Wi-Fi router.
- Selling Wi-Fi equipment with better performance and coverage.
The number of sessions and subscribers devices, requests for internet resources.
- Collection of information about testing at www.speedtest.net and using it when connecting.
- Identification of customers who wrote a bad review and working out their problems.
- The ability to reduce customer churn.
Redirecting the subscriber to a specific web page in a given period of time.
- Automatic polling of subscribers after the engineer visits for repair.
- Notification of network crashes and reducing the number of technical support calls.
- Notification of new services and special offers.