Traffic Filtering for Carriers
Illegal content includes resources related to terrorism, cruelty, drug use, racial intolerance, pornography, intimate services and shops, online casinos, the spread of malicious software, etc.
The safety of Internet users and regulatory compliance is ensured by the options of lawful interception and blocking of dangerous resources.
Stingray Service Gateway is a flexible and reliable solution that meets the law requirements and allows telecom operators to simply and effectively restrict user access to black-listed resources.
up to 4 billion URLs with a compact representation in the memory
performance up to 100 Gbps in the Stingray Base version
< 30 µs for request processing on 1U server
100% block of resources
Automated download of regulator registers of resources from cloud service
Block lists are updated automatically. It guarantees the relevance of the information and 100% compliance with all requirements of government regulator. Resources are blocked and unblocked automatically and without delays.
Simple introduction and flexible scalability
Installation is possible on any standard x86-server with Centos OS, and performance depends only on capacity of the equipment and type of license. System configuration is carried out with command line or convenient web-interface and requires no input after being introduced.
No adverse effect on user traffic
Traffic is filtered only if requested resource is block-listed.
Content Filtering with Categories Support
A daily update of the categories list makes it possible to enforce the law for operators who provide services for schools and other educational institutions. Guaranteed 100% blocking of prohibited content for children.
- Filtering by the carrier’s own list.
- Filtering of traffic from proxy-servers and mobile devices (iOS, Android etc).
- Setting of redirecting to the carrier’s page for the blocked URL (for http).
- Filtering of URL with Cyrillic symbols and hieroglyphs.
- Blocking of HTTPS traffic by Common Name certificates.
- Blocking of HTTP traffic on non-standard ports.
- Control over filtering by specific users.
- Server Name Indication (SNI) support.