Join us for the webinar with our longtime client — Yota de Nicaragua!
The event will be useful for technical directors and network engineers who want to build a strategically correct network — so that the future development, modernization and attracting new customers will require lower financial and time costs. We will discuss the opportunities of Stingray SG when it comes to improving efficiency, ARPU, customer retention and acquisition for an ISP.
We will talk to the company’s Business Development Director Dmitry Erankevich and CTO Javier Aubert and discuss the following topics:
- How did the company develop and what tasks did it face at the beginning? What is the business volume now?
- What are the features of the ISP work in Latin America? What connectivity channels and technologies are used?
- How was the network organized at first? How did the technical department come to Stingray SG solution and why?
- What is the network architecture today?
- Company plans for development.